Powered by Blogger.

  • 18  0
     
Fast-rising Ghanaian Afrobeat star, Predy-X Omane is set to release his 15-track mixtape-ep album.
The album is a compilation of some mixtapes, covers and original materials from the 'sweetmusiq' ambassador.
Speaking to the media ahead of the release, Predy-X Omane said, he was excited to be releasing the album.
“It has taken me and my team long to compile this mixtape-ep album because I’ve got more than enough sweet music.
“I believe this is the right time on my journey as a musician,” he said.
The album will be available from October 1, and will feature songs from different genres, including Hi-life, Reggae and Blues.
“After listening you will understand why people call me the ‘sweetmusiq’ ambassador, ’’ Predy-X added.
Currently, Predy-X Omane’s feature on Fuse ODG’s-Black Commando is enjoying massive airplay in the country.
- See more at: http://graphic.com.gh/entertainment/music/31263-predy-x-omane-to-release-road-2-success-mixtape-ep-album.html#sthash.RmbfJcCq.dpuf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top